Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 5 - ok.... now my butt is sore

Today reminded me that I use to like biking :) just joking but the course was a little kinder and involved some good singletrack.

I have learn't a few things during this race
- never let Charles tell you how easy any day will be. They are all hard and always have some grueling section to them.
- single track coming down a mountain isn't always fast and swoopy. I've had do hard work to get through the soft BC forest floor.
- distance means nothing. It seems we are always out there for a good length of time, well Charles and I for sure.

Other notables
- Brian rode a log
- Charles' hands are really sore
- Thomas and I are both suffering from diaper rash
- Charles is a closet climbing machine
- go banana needs trading cards
- we are over half done this race

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: